A short film by Marc James Roels & Wim Reygaert
Prior to production, the following list of rules was drawn up:
1. We shall use one single lens - a 28mm Cooke.
2. We shall shoot full frame on 4-perf 35 mm stock.
3. We shall use only natural or practical light sources.
4. We shall adhere to a shooting ratio of 1:1.
5. We shall never take the camera off the tripod.
The following is a list of things that made this film possible:
The Flemish mindset
W̶e̶i̶r̶d̶ Interesting relatives
The colour brown
The magazine 'The Belgian Fisherman'