VR World Congress 2017: VR Writers Room led by Tanya Laird (speakers in description)Host - Tanya Laird, Digital Jam
Resh Sidhu, Framestore
Kim Majkut, Great Guns
Rob Yescombe, Freelance
Kevin Williams, KWP
Tom Nelson, Royal Opera House
Simon Barratt, Cooperative Innovations Ltd
The VR Writers RoomA VR University Panel Discussion from VR Connects London 2017.
In this session, Tanya Laird brings together cross-industry writing expertise to discuss the future of narrative design for VR/AR featuring:
- Tanya Laird, CEO at Digital Jam
- Muki Kulhan, Managing Director at Muki-International
- Dave Ranyard, Independent Virtual Reality Developer
- Sarah Jones, Deputy Head of School of Media & Performing Arts at - Coventry University
- Nick Button-Brown, Chair of Games Committee at BAFTA
- Rhianna Pratchett, Scriptwriter and Narrative Designer
- Oliver Lansley, Artistic Director at Les Enfants Terribles
- James Seager, Producer at Les Enfants Terribles
For more insight into the global VR, AR and MR industry, visit TheVirtualReport.biz
VR Writers Room LiveBringing together leading experts, writers and narrative designers across multiple entertainment verticals, the VR Writers Room focuses on the cross sector knowledge sharing opportunities to help define best practice, unified terminology, techniques and technology to facilitate the creation of Immersive Entertainment content including Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality and Immersive Theatre.
• Dave Cook, Founder - Card Shark Comics
• Dave Ranyard, CEO - Dream Reality Interactive
• Kate Edwards, Executive Director - The International Game Developers Association
• Brian Baglow, Executive Producer - Team Rock
• Charles Cecil MBE, Founder - Revolution Software
• Tanya Laird, Founder - Digital Jam (Chair)
Welcome to the VR Writers Room Live!
Presented in partnership with BAFTA New YoWelcome to the VR Writers Room Live!
Presented in partnership with BAFTA New York and Google.