Church Life After Covid - Part 1 of 7
A conversation for Pastors (with Mel Blackaby and Patrick Latham hosted by Levi Skipper)
1. Intro and What Strengths did the Covid 19 shut-down reveal in your ministry?
2. What Weaknesses did the Covid 19 shut-down reveal in your ministry?
3. What Opportunities did the Covid 19 shut-down bring about for your ministry?
4. What Threats do you see on the Horizon now that the Covid 19 shut-down has passed?
5. How are you going to leverage technology for ministry in the Post-Covid world?
6. What do you feel like God is trying to say to the church during this Covid season?
7. What would you like to encourage Pastors to focus on as we come out of this Covid crisis?